How to Resolve Hulu Not Working On Roku TV
Hulu not working on Roku : Some of the Roku users face this problem these days. Many Roku users enjoy Hulu channel with their friends or family in free time. If seen, 80% of Roku users enjoy Hulu channel in their Roku TV and in this way Hulu not working on Roku tv, this problem makes the users very upset.
So if you are also facing this problem on your Roku TV, then do not worry that in this blog we will give you the right solution for Hulu on Roku not working, with the help of which you will be able to easily solve this problem.
But before solving this problem, it is very important to know why users face this problem in their Roku TV. With the help of the information given below, you will be able to get the right information about it.
Why do users face Hulu not working on Roku Tv problem
There are some reasons for this problem, due to which users face this problem in their Roku TV. If you also want to know about those reasons, then read the information given below.
1. Internet Connectivity Problem
2. Hulu is not updated to newest version
3. Roku device is not supporting Hulu app
These were some of the major reasons why users have to face the Hulu Not Working On Roku TV problem. But users do not have to worry much about this problem, because with the help of a few steps, users can find the right solution for this problem.
How to fix Hulu Not Working On Roku TV
If you are facing Hulu Not Working On Roku TV problem, then with the help of the steps given below, you will be able to solve this problem in no time, so follow the steps given below correctly.
Step 1: Check your Internet Connectivity: – Sometimes Internet connectivity is also the cause of many problems and many Roku users also face Hulu Not Working On Roku TV problem due to poor internet connectivity. So first of all check your internet connectivity and if needed, contact your internet service provider (ISP) and get internet connectivity fixed.
Step 2: Update your Hulu: – Many Roku users have to face the Hulu not working problem due to the Hulu old version, so if you use the old version of Hulu then update it now.
Step 3: Check your Roku Device Compatibility: – Many Roku users do not know whether the Hulu channel is compatible in their device or not, hence the reason users face this problem. If you do not know this too, then with the help of the information given below, you will be able to know that Hulu channel is compatible for which Roku device.
1. Roku Express and Express+
2. 4K Roku TV
3. Roku Premiere and Premiere+
4. Roku 3 and 4
5. Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500 or later)
6. Roku 2 (model 4210)
7. Roku Ultra
8. Roku TV
These were Roku devices in which Hulu channel is compatible and users can enjoy their Hulu channel comfortably in these Roku devices.
Some Alternate Steps to fix Hulu on Roku not working
Troubleshoot playback issue:
1. First you have to unplug Roku and wait for a minute.
2. Now you have to plug-in Roku again and then open settings.
3. After that, simply go to system then power option from settings.
4. Further this, choose system restart tab and wait.
5. Now try to re-open Hulu app again.
Re-add Hulu channel:
1. First of all, user have to click start button on Roku remote.
2. After that, simply choose remove channel option.
3. Now, user have to open the channel store on Roku.
4. Now in last find Hulu from the list and re-add it.
1. Firstly, go to the Home screen and open settings.
2. Further this, simply navigate to the system tab and then open it.
3. Now, you have to choose System update button.
4. After that, click “check now” button and then wait.
5. Now you have to simply try opening Hulu app again.
Soft reset Roku:
1. First of all you have to simply press home button on Roku remote 5 times.
2. Now, press Up first then rewind button twice.
3. After that, press the fast forward button twice and wait.
4. Now in last step simply open Hulu app and check its working or not.
Hard reset Roku:
1. Firstly, open the settings of your Roku device.
2. After that, go to system and then click Advance settings.
3. Now, select Factory reset and then open its settings.
4. Further this, press yes for the factory reset and wait.
5. In last once Roku is reset successfully try opening Hulu.
These were some steps with the help of which users can easily find the right solution to Hulu not working on Roku Tv problem.
But if you use your Hulu channel in Smart TV or APPLE TV and facing Hulu not working on Smart TV, HULU NOT WORKING ON APPLE TV these problems then don’t worry and follow the steps mentioned on our website and get the solution in no time.
Conclusion: – Hulu Not Working On Roku TV Nowadays many Roku users are facing this problem but do not worry too much for this problem, just follow the steps mentioned and get a solution.
Read Also: – Roku Error Code 020