#Resolved | Hulu Error 94 | Error 94 Hulu
Hulu is considered to be one of the best applications, 80% of online streaming users use Hulu. Many users use only Hulu app in their device, so it is considered a great app. But because of “Hulu Error 94”, plenty of users are very upset today and are spending much of their time in despair.
So if you are also facing this error then don’t worry because in today’s blog we will give you the right solution to this problem, with the help of which you will be able to get rid of this issue quite easily.
Know the reasons why the users have to face Hulu Error 94 with the help of the information given below.
Why users face error 94 Hulu
There are some reasons for this error, due to which the users have to face this error.
1. Incompatible devices which will not allow the devices to function finely.
2. Internet connection is not stable or poor connection.
3. Outdated Hulu App.
4. Corrupted cache that affects the streaming process of the software.
These were some of the reasons why users have to face this error code, but don’t worry, just follow the steps given below and get the solution in no time.
Step to fix Hulu Error 94
Step 1: Perform Power Cycle Troubleshooting
1. First of all, unplug all connected devices including your Hulu device, Internet router and modem.
2. After that, press and hold the power buttons.
3. Now, plug the devices and turn on.
4. After that, check if the error still exists.
Step 2: Force stop the Hulu app
For Android devices, and SmartTVs:
First off all you have to go to Settings > Applications > Hulu > Force Stop.
You have to simply Click on More > Applications > Installed applications > Hulu > Force Stop.
Simply touch the Xbox button to start the guide > press the Menu button on your controller and Quit.
Step 3: Clear cookies and cache
On Apple TV user need to uninstall and reinstall the app to clear cache and data.
For Xbox one see the following steps:
1. First users have to go to Menu.
2. After that, choose My Games and Apps > Apps.
3. Now, highlight the Hulu.
4. Further this, hit menu on your controller.
5. Now, tap on the Manage Apps > Clear saved data.
Also, for Roku:
1. First, select Home in the main menu
2. Now, on the remote controller you have to just press Home button 5 times + press up + press Rewind 2 times + press Fast Forward 2 times.
3. In last, it should take a few seconds to clear the cache.
Step 4: Check your Internet Connection
1. First of all turn off the router or modem for a few minutes.
2. After that, turn it on again.
3. Further this, check whether the Hulu error code error 94 persists.
Step 5: Deactivate and Reactivate Your Device
1. First, open the web browser and visit the official website of Hulu https://www.hulu.com/
2. Now, enter your details to sign in.
3. After that, hit the “Login” button.
4. Now, in the top right corner, you have to simply press the “Block” icon and choose “Account”.
5. Now, you have to simply select the option of “Manage Devices” in the “Account” section.
6. After that, click on “Remove” beside the device for deactivating it.
7. Further this, to reactivate the device, simply sign in to your Hulu account again.
8. Now, you will be required to enter the code when you sign in again.
9. Now in last, once reactivated, open Hulu. Then the Hulu error 94 will not interfere while you stream now.
Step 6: Update Hulu Application
Update Hulu Application on Windows:
Follow this 6-step process to update your Hulu on Windows.
1. First of all simply close the Hulu application completely.
2. Now, click on the icon of the “Microsoft Store” in the taskbar.
3. After that, in the top right corner of the store, simply click on the icon with “Three Dots”.
4. Now, click on the “Downloads and Updates”.
5. Further this, click on the “Get Updates” button. After that, the downloading procedure will begin.
6. When the application gets updated, you have to simply open it to check whether the Hulu error 94 has been resolved.
Update Hulu Application on Android Devices:
1. First of all, on your device, simply open the “Play Store”.
2. After that, you have to simply press the “Menu” button.
3. Now, users have to just click on the “My App and Games”.
4. After that, go to the “Updates” tab.
5. Now click on the “Check for Updates”.
6. After that, locate the Hulu app and simply press the “Update” button.
7. The updating procedure will hardly take a while. Further this, you have to launch the Hulu app. And the Hulu error 94 will have been solved.
Update Hulu Application on Android TV:
1. When your Android TV is on, you have to simply press the “Home Button” located on the remote.
2. Now, in the “Apps” option, simply go to the “Google Play Store”.
3. After that, simply click on “Auto-Update Apps” and after that, tap “Auto-Update Apps at any time”.
4. Now after the updating procedure is complete, now open the Hulu application and check whether the error 94 Hulu persists.
Update Hulu Application on Apple Devices:
1. First of all you have to open the “Apple Store” on your apple device like iPhone and iPad.
2. Further this, you have to just click on the “Updates”.
3. After that, find any updates available for the Hulu app.
4. Further this, click on “Update” next to Hulu.
5. Now, allow some time for the app to get updated. Further this; simply try the Hulu app to see whether the Hulu error code 94 has been solved.
Update Hulu Application on Apple TV:
1. First of all, go to “Settings” on your Apple TV.
2. Now, simply choose “Apps”.
3. After that, you have to just click on the “Automatically Update Apps” button.
4. When the updates get installed, you have to simply press this button again to turn it off.
5. Now, play any video on Hulu.
By following all these steps properly, the users can easily find the solution of Hulu Error 94, so follow the given steps.
Conclusion: – There are some reasons of Hulu Error 94, due to which the users have to face this error, but do not worry, follow the steps mentioned and get a solution in some time.