#Resolve | Roku Error Code 003 | Roku software update failed error code 003
Recently many Roku users are facing “Roku error code 003” in their Roku device and in this 2020, when everyone is enjoying the Roku device with their family, the arrival of this error code gives many users a lot of frustration.
Roku is one of the best online streaming player used by millions of people and according to a survey, in 2020, the number of users using Roku is increasing rapidly, so any kind of error code like Roku Error Code 020, ROKU ERROR CODE 006, ROKU ERROR CODE 009, ROKU ERROR CODE 005, ROKU ERROR CODE 018 or ROKU ERROR CODE 003 fills the enjoyment of the users with problems.
So if you are also facing Roku error code 003 in your Roku device then don’t worry because we are always ready to help you and with the help of today’s blog, users will easily find the right solution for this error code.
But before resolving this error code, all the users must know what is Roku Error Code 003 and for which reason the user has to face this error code. With the help of the information given below, users will be able to know about it easily.
What is Roku tv error code 003
If your Roku device fails to software update, then users face this error code. There can be plenty of reasons for this issue, to know about those reasons, simply read the information given below properly.
Why do users face error code 003 Roku
1. When the update installation fails on your Roku device, this problem will occur.
2. To fix this Error Code 003, users have to modify their Network Security Protocol.
3. When users use the AES protocol, their Roku device will not be able to update the software.
4. To change the protocol, follow the forthcoming information.
5. First of all find the default IP address of your router/modem. It will be printed on the back side of the router/modem.
6. Now, use the IP address to sign into the web management page of your router/modem.
7. After that go to the Settings menu and then select the Wireless option. Now check if the security protocol is set as AES.
8. If so, then you have to change it to WPAK2-PSK. And then simply click the Save Settings button.
9. Now, update the software again to check if the error has been sorted out.
These were some of the reasons why users have to face error code 003 in their Roku device.
Steps to Resolve Roku software update failed error code 003?
Roku software update failed error code 003: The solution to this problem is very simple. Users can get rid of this problem with the help of just a few steps mentioned. So if you are also struggling with this problem, then follow the steps given below and get a solution.
Step 1: First of all you have to make sure that you have an active internet connection.
Step 2: Now, ensure that your wireless network username and password that you have entered is right. Simply, check the SSID of network and the password can be WEP or WPA.
Step 3: After that, you have to place your router/modem and Roku device close to each other so that your Roku device can receive strong and direct wireless signal strength.
Step 4: Now you have to restart your Roku device by going through “Settings> System>System Restart”. Further this, if you are using Roku TV then navigate to Settings>System> Power>System Restart and then restart your Roku TV.
Step 5: Now, restart your router/modem by applying the instructions that are offered in the user manual guide.
Step 6: Now, to improve your network connectivity, it is suggested to use a standard Ethernet cable. This is because Ethernet cable is responsible for giving the rapid and most reliable connection.
With the help of these steps, users can easily find the solution of Roku error code 003 and can enjoy their Roku device.
Conclusion: Roku error code 003 or Roku software update failed error code 003 Users face this problem due to software in their Roku device. But don’t worry, just follow the steps mentioned and get the right solution in no time.