#Resolve | Hulu error code 504 | Error code 504 Hulu
Users who use Hulu often face some errors, but nowadays most users are facing “Hulu error code 504”, because of which users spend all their time in despair. Recently we told the Hulu users how to troubleshoot some problems like Hulu not working on Smart TV, HULU NOT working on APPLE TV, Hulu not working on Roku and Hulu Error 94 etc.
And with the help of this blog today, we will tell users the solution to the “error code 504 Hulu”, with which the users can easily find the correct solution to this error code and can use their Hulu once again. So if you are also facing this problem then read the blog till the end and get the right solution to this problem.
What is Error code 504 Hulu
In the simple definition the “Hulu error code 504” is faced by the plenty of users because of the gateway timeout issue and that means the server is not able to receive a timely response. This is one of the main reasons why users have to face this error code in their hulu.
So if you are also struggling with this error code in your Hulu, then don’t worry, just follow the steps mentioned and get a solution to this problem in no time
Steps to resolve Hulu error code 504
If you are facing error code 504 in your Hulu then do not worry because the solution to this problem is very simple and users can get the right solution to this problem with the help of a few steps. So just follow the steps correctly and get the right solution.
Step 1: Check your internet connection
As we tell in every blog that many problems are caused by poor internet connectivity or no internet connectivity, so check your internet connection once with the help of the steps given below.
1. First of all simply disable and remove entire devices connected to your network.
2. After that, close entire background apps or other programs > restart your system
3. Now, place the router or modem near your device,
4. After that, connect all the removed devices to your network or use an Ethernet cable to connect the devices to the router/modem.
Note: If, after following all these steps, you are facing any problem in your internet connectivity, then contact your internet service provider and get your internet connectivity problem resolved as soon as possible.
Step 2: Clear your web browser cache
Clearing the cache also fixes many problems, so if you are also facing error 504 error in your Hulu, then with the help of the steps given below, you can get information about clearing the cache.
1. First of all you have to open your “Google Chrome” and then simply click on the “three dots” in the top right side.
2. Now you will have a drop down open in front of you, click on the option with “more tools” below, and then click on the “Clear Browsing data” on the left.
3. Now a window will open in front of you, “check mark all the options” in it and click on the “clear data” below.
With the help of these steps, users can easily clear the cache and get rid of this error code.
Step 3: Update your Hulu App
If even after the steps mentioned above, you have not been able to get a solution to this error code then update your Hulu app because the users have to face this error code due to the old version. With the help of the steps mentioned below, users can easily learn about updating the Hulu app.
1. First of all, on your Windows 10 system > “open the Microsoft Store”
2. Further this, in the Microsoft Store window you have to click on the top right corner of the window on three dots and after that simply click on the Downloads and updates option.
3. Now in last simply click on the Get updates button > wait for the downloading procedure to finish.
With the help of these steps, users can know about updating Hulu app, so if your Hulu app is not updated then update it today.
Step 4: Reboot your Router or Modem
If you are facing error code 504 in Hulu, then once off your router or modem and turn it back on after 15-20 minutes, you will get rid of Hulu error code 504.
Step 5: Reinstall Hulu app
If even after all these steps you have not been able to get rid of this error code, then reinstall your Hulu app and if you do not know how to do this process then follow the steps given below correctly.
1. First of all you have to click on the Windows Start button
2. After that you have to simply click on the “Settings > Apps”
3. Now, in the Apps & feature window “locate the Hulu app” and then simply “right-click” on it
4. After that, choose the “Uninstall button”
5. Now, you have to “wait for the “uninstallation procedure to complete and restart your system”.
6. Further this as the system restarts open “Microsoft Store on the computer”
7. Now you have to find the “Hulu app” then click on the “Get button” for reinstalling the app.
With the help of these steps, users can easily get the correct solution of “Error code 504 Hulu” and use their Hulu app, so if you too are facing this error code in your Hulu then just follow the steps mentioned and get a solution.
Conclusion: “Hulu error code 504” is an error code caused by Gateway Timeout error. This error code comes from the server. If your server is not able to receive the response in time, then the users have to face this error code. But with the help of the steps mentioned, users can get rid of this problem easily and can use their Hulu again.